Tuesday 12 April 2011

Working at the Car Wash!

Well not quite but you get the idea.  The youngest is definitely missing her sister but is quickly discovering the advantages of getting Daddy all to her self!  Car washing ticks all her boxes - getting wet and having a giggle.



And me - well I have had a very productive day.  In between the usual chores, I managed to bake a cake;


A weight watchers banana and sultana loaf - if you are a WW online member you can find the recipe on the website.  Having now sampled a piece I can recommend it and its very quick and easy to make.

And  I also made a card for a friends 40th Birthday;


I'm quite pleased how this turned out in the end, because for a while I just seemed to be pushing the paper around the desk.

I hope you all had a good day too!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Looks like you've all been very productive, I have a car that needs washing....... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...