Sunday 1 May 2011

A new month

I can't believe it is May - April seemed to fly by but boy it was a packed month!  If you were here yesterday, you will know I revisited the goals I had made at the beginning of April and reviewed what I achieved.  I have decided to continue to set goals, as it did really keep me focused. However I did learn the following;
  • don't be over ambitious!  
  • do take into account what is going on in your life and plan accordingly!
  • school holidays severely limit creative time!
Keeping all this mind, I have decided to just focus on the following this month;

 - My 2011 album - I really want to get my March pages done and also plan out my Jan/Feb and Apr pages and get the photos sent off for printing.

- Make a holiday journal - we are off to Ireland for a week at the end of the month.

So any creative plans for May?


PS - don't forget today is "Story Telling Sunday" over at Sian's blog.  If you love a good yarn, make sure you take a look.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Oh, thanks Lynn! Much appreciated :)

I'm hoping to get quite a few layouts done this month

Alison said...

By the middle of the month, I'll be visitor-free again and get back to regular scrapbooking, hopefully!
Alison xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...