Friday 1 July 2011

Goals for July.

Another new month - can you believe it.  Well as its the first, its time to make public my goals for the month.   As  I am away for the last week on holiday I have decided to keep it simple;

  • My 2011 album.  So far I have only done the March pages!  However I do have the Jan/Feb and April photos printed.  I am going to focus and get these done plus order the photos for May and June.
  • Start a new quilt project - I have the fabric and know what I want to do.  I need to get cutting.
  • Travel journal for my holiday at the end of the month!
I cannot review the progress of my June goals, as I did not post anything!  We were away on holiday beginning of the month and then I never got round to it.  Interestingly I think it did make a difference, as I did not seem to focus on anything in particular.


So what are your plans for July?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck with your goals!

Alison said...

Good luck this month Lynn
Alison xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...