Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fading energy

Some weeks you feel full of get of and go and others you just seem to fade.  This week my energy cells are low and my to do list seems never ending.  Christmas now seems to be hurtling towards me and yet I have little enthusiasm  to engage with its reality.  I do have periods like this and I know that I can get through them - yet whilst in it, I do feel like I'm wading through very sludgy mud. The low light levels at this time of year play havoc with my mood, so please bear with me!


I did feel a spark of Christmas cheer whilst in convent garden this weekend and admired their decorations.






I don't think I have ever seem baubles of this size!




My plan in the next few days is to start my JYC album - I have the paper and album - just need the energy.

5 comments:

Alison said...

I know exactly what you mean...some days just the thought of everything needing done before Christmas can practically reduce me to tears! It's still my favourite time of year..it just brings so much stress with it
Alison xx

Sian said...

It does look beautiful! I hope you can work through your doldrum patch and find the oomph to create a lovely Christmas album :)

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

Those baubles are amazing! The run up to Christmas can be such a stressful time. Be kind to yourself :o)

humel said...

Oh Lynn, sorry to hear you're having a spell like this! I think we all know what it feels like... Hoping you come through it soon and feel re-energised xx

Sorry for my recent absence, I've been neglecting all my blog friends lately. I've just had a lovely catch up here - glad you enjoyed your quiet weekend; love your layout and Christmas cards, and the firework pics are fab! :)

Sian said...

Hi Lynn - yes, I use my Slice all the tiem. I don't regret buying it for a minute. It doesn't take up a lot of room, although I do recommend buying the larger cutting mat which comes separately. The one you get with it is very small.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...