Tuesday 24 January 2012

Half way through the year.

Over the weekend I managed to complete my June pages from 2011 album - so that means I've now reached the half way point!  


The first page shows my daughters taking part in the walking Carnival Parade - unfortunately the weather was not kind and it absolutely poured with rain!




Then we have the middle divided protector pages;





And finally the last page, showing my youngest taking her brownie promise in the mayors parlour.  I love how the mayor is making the brownie promise sign as well!




For this page I used a sketch from the creative craft world blog.


So onto the second half of the year!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

These are so lovely, a fresh spring feel to them :)

Sian said...

I love how you have managed to give the rainy day photos a carnival feel despite the weather

Gem's Crafts said...

Love your carnival page, the papers really suit the weather! I'm loving seeing your document 2011 pages, will you be doing 2012 aswell?!

Lisa-Jane said...

Just catching up on a few blogs. Well done on the getting active goal - how's it going so far? Love the colours in that top layout there.

Jo said...

Great pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...