Friday 27 April 2012

A visit to see the Queen.

Well not quite but we did visit Buckingham Palace last September and this page forms part of my 2011 album.  


I went with my parents and the oldest one and we had a great day. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend a visit.  You get a great audio which is very informative without being boring and my daughter enjoyed the children's one too.  Although you are given a timed slot, once you are inside you can go at your own pace and are not rushed along.  You are not able to take photos inside, but are free to take shots outside.  Kate's Wedding dress was also on display - one of the reasons we wanted to visit - which was simply beautiful.  However we could not get over how tiny her waist was!   All in all it was a great day out and afterwards we met up with my brother-in-law and his partner for a late lunch.

My other September page was completed some time ago, and records the start of new schools for three members of the household.  You can read about that here.

I'm currently working on my November pages - just the divided protector pages to do.  Then December and then I'm finished!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Well done on keeping going Lyn..love your paper choices and the mini-stickers!
Alison xx

alexa said...

These large photos really capture the essence of your day! And I really like those pretty circle flowers at the bottom ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...